|DC rated energy capacity||2,064kWh|
|Rated AC power||1,200kW|
|Degree of protection||IP54|
- One-on-One string inverter correspondence structure, higher availability;
- Standardized and all-in-one product for super fast delivery;
- Higher energy density compared to traditional 40ft BESS;
- Isolated hot/cool air dust design with the temperature difference of system ≤3℃;
- Active balancing BMS with comprehensive protection strategy;
- Cloud Alarming Process System provides status monitoring, alarm alerts and real-time protection strategy, periodic data analysis to ensure system reliability and safety;
- Modular design and independent string management, easier and cost-less for daily operation & maintenance;
- Bankability report by DNV and UL9540, UL9540A, IEC 62933, NFPA855, UL1973, IEC62619, CE, UN3536 certificated for global fast deployment.
In the case that the load is higher than the capacity coming from the grid, PowerCombo BESS conducts a dispatch strategy automatically to compensate capacity to the power distribution system and improve the voltage quality behind the meter.
Store energy in off-peak hours and discharge during peak hours, to reduce electricity bill by partially replacing expensive peak-price while maintaining sufficient electricity supply.
PowerCombo BESS is the resource to deliver real-time and precise response to deviations in the grid frequency, such as FCR&FRR, supporting balancing service providers to adjust active power output/consumption in order to minimize the imbalance between demand and generation on the system.
PowerCombio BESS allows the excess power from renewables is stored at high production times / low demand then discharged at low production times / peak demand, which will bring the benefits of avoiding high tariff electricity costs and creating a flat charging profile.
PowerCombo BESS can be used as a backup power supply in the event of a sudden power outage. The discharge mode will be instantly switched on to offer support to critical loads and safeguard the normal operation of critical loads.
Long Life Span
Effective Thermal Management Solutions