|DC rated energy capacity||1,104kWh|
|Rated AC power||500kW|
|Degree of protection||IP54|
- Standardized and all-in-one product for super fast delivery;
- Active balancing BMS with comprehensive protection strategy;
- Superior temperature control technology with the temperature difference of system ≤5℃;
- Cloud Alarming Process System provides status monitoring, alarm alerts and real-time protection strategy, periodic data analysis to ensure system reliability and safety;
- Modular design and independent string management, easier and cost-less for daily operation & maintenance;
- UL9540, UL9540A, NFPA855, UL1973, IEC 62933, IEC 62619, CE, UN3536 certificated for global fast deployment.
In the case that the load is higher than the capacity coming from the grid, PowerCombo BESS conducts a dispatch strategy automatically to compensate capacity to the power distribution system and improve the voltage quality behind the meter.
Store energy in off-peak hours and discharge during peak hours, to reduce electricity bill by partially replacing expensive peak-price while maintaining sufficient electricity supply.
Ensure that renewable energy can be easily dispatched. PowerCombo BESS will discharge energy when in need, to shave load spikes and reduce the reliance of grid power during peak hours.
Fully leverage the flexible energy storage system to increase the consumption of electricity generated from renewable energy sources and reduce the curtailment of wind and solar power, to alleviate the stress on the grid during peak and valley hours.
PowerCombo BESS can be used as a backup power supply in the event of a sudden power outage. The discharge mode will be instantly switched on to offer support to critical loads and safeguard the normal operation of critical loads.
Long Life Span
Effective Thermal Management Solutions